• 阅读:4015
  • 回复:3

[2013]ACCAglobal Accountant杂志-2013年一月刊F5 -决策

楼主#
更多 发布于:2013-03-13 15:24
ACCAglobal Accountant杂志-2013年一月刊F5 -决策

f5的考试大纲是一个新考试,很多学生心里会产生担忧。老实说,我不要责怪他们。当我第一次研究决策树,他们有一个对我的影响相似:我恨他们,只是不完全理解的逻辑。

这篇文章的目的是去决定一步一步的方法树木,使用一个简单的例子,来指导你通过。有没有通用的设置用于绘制时决策树,但最常见的符号我们倾向于在会计教育遇到广场(□),这是用来表示“决定”和界(○),这是用来表示结果。”因此,我将在这篇文章中,任何使用这些符号建议的解决方案的问题,决策树进行考试。决策树和多阶段决策问题决策树是一个问题的图解表示,在这我们显示所有可能的行动,我们可以在特定的情况下为每个可能的行动的所有可能的结果。这是特别有用的地方有一系列的决定和/或数在每个阶段的决策过程中所产生的结果。比如说呢。我们可以决定是否扩大我们的业务或不。这个决定依赖于一个以上的不确定变量。

例如,销售可能不确定但成本可能不太。的价值一些变量,也可以是依赖于其他变量的值:

如果销售100000辆,成本是每单位4美元,但如果销售120000单位成本下降到3.80元。许多结果可以.可能有的结果也可能依赖于先前的成果。决策树提供了打破一个复杂的问题,一个有用的方法成更小的,更易于管理的片段。有两个阶段,使用决策树决策。第一阶段是施工阶段,在决策树的绘制和所有的概率和财务结果的值放在树上。的原则相关成本贯穿–IE相关的成本和收入被认为是。第二阶段是评价和建议阶段。在这里,这个决定是“在每个计算预期值回退'结果点和使用这些决策而工作回在决策树。一种行动然后推荐管理。

The addition of decision trees to the Paper F5 syllabus is a relatively recent one that probably struck fear in the heart of many students. To be honest, Idon’t blame them for that. When I first studied decision trees, they had asimilar effect on me: I hated them and just didn’t fully understand the logic.The purpose of this article is to go through a step-by-step approach to decisiontrees, using a simple example to guide you through. There is no universal setof symbols used when drawing a decision tree but the most common ones thatwe tend to come across in accountancy education are squares (□), which areused to represent ‘decisions’ and circles (○), which are used to represent‘outcomes.’ Therefore, I shall use these symbols in this article and in anysuggested solutions for exam questions where decision trees are examined.Decision trees and multi-stage decision problems

A decision tree is a diagrammatic representation of a problem and on it weshow all possible courses of action that we can take in a particular situation
and all possible outcomes for each possible course of action. It is particularlyuseful where there are a series of decisions to be made and/or severaloutcomes arising at each stage of the decision-making process. For example,we may be deciding whether to expand our business or not. The decision maybe dependent on more than one uncertain variable.

management.
喜欢0
Stay hungry  Stay  foolish!
沙发#
发布于:2013-03-13 15:25
sa_jan13_f5_decision_trees.pdf
板凳#
发布于:2013-03-14 08:32
回 月冷云舒 的帖子
月冷云舒:请问,13年的F5换大纲了么?是新的么?我12月份没有过哎,更改的地方多不多啊 (2013-03-14 06:38) 

有中文版本的讲解 2013年的啊:http://www.17acca.cn/read-htm-tid-53916.html 你先去看看吧

返回顶部