• 阅读:1311
  • 回复:0

成功与否源于积极的习惯

楼主#
更多 发布于:2012-12-20 14:34
成功与否源于积极的习惯

Guaranteed Success必定的成功
  When you have strong positive habits, it does not matter whether you fail right now or not, because you are guaranteed to succeed in the long run. Do you know the law of sowing and reaping? The law of sowing and reaping states that you reap what you sow. If you are always sowing good positive actions, the only logical result will be success.

如果你有强大的积极地习惯,你现在失败与否都无所谓,因为你将来注定成功。你知道播种与收获的道理吗?这个道理是你将会收获你播种的东西。如果你一直做良好的积极的事情,唯一符合逻辑的结果就是成功。

Guaranteed Failure必定的失败
  When you have negative habits, failure is guaranteed for you until you take the conscious decision to change you habits forever. Negative habits include overeating, gambling, smoking, drinking and taking drugs. However, let’s not forget those other negative habits that are often the real cause of failure. These negative habits are character traits that will stop you from achieving success. Most of them are mental habits such as procrastination, laziness, fear, shyness, etc.

如果你有消极的习惯,你必定失败,除非你主动采取措施永远改掉这些习惯。消极的习惯包括暴饮暴食、赌博、吸烟、喝酒和吸毒。然而,我们不能忘记其他那些真正导致失败的消极习惯。这些消极习惯是可能阻止你走向成功的性格特点。它们大多是精神层面的习惯,例如浪费时间、懒惰、胆小、害羞等等。

How to Develop Positive Habits怎样养成积极的习惯
  There’s nothing easier than developing positive habits. You simply have to do the action you want to make a habit every single day. If you want to develop the habit of running, run every day. If you want to develop the habit of eating healthy, eat healthy every day. If you want to develop the habit of reading, read every day. Habits are created by repetition. The more you do an action, the easier it becomes in the long run.

没有什么是比形成积极习惯更简单的了。你只需要每一天都做你希望能形成习惯的事情。如果你想养成跑步的习惯,那就每天都去跑步。如果你想养成健康饮食的习惯,那么每天都吃健康食品。如果你想养成阅读的习惯,每天都阅读。习惯是由重复养成的。你重复的越多,以后做起来就越容易。

How to Eliminate Negative Habits怎样摒弃消极的习惯
  The only way to destroy negative habits is to stop reinforcing them. If you are a smoker, stop smoking. If you are a drug user, stop using drugs. If you are a procrastinator, stop procrastinating and start taking action right now. Yes, it will be very difficult at the beginning. The first week will be very hard. After three weeks, you will feel a lot better. Eliminating negative habits is hard because you associated a lot of pleasure to these habits in the past.

打破消极的习惯的唯一方式就是停止重复它们。如果你是个烟民,停止吸烟。如果你是个吸毒的人,停止吸毒。如果你是个磨蹭的人,停止拖沓并且现在就采取行动。当然,开始的时候将会很难。第一周将会很痛苦。三周以后,你就会感觉好一点了。摒弃掉消极的习惯是很难的,因为你在过去的许多乐趣都跟这些有关。

How Psychology Can Help怎样用心理学来帮助你
  If you want to be successful in changing your habits, you should think about changing your inner beliefs about your habits. For example, your old belief was: “I love cigarette because it makes me feel good and relaxed.” If you keep this belief, you won’t be able to keep your resolution to stop smoking for very long. Instead, you should adopt this new belief: “Cigarette is toxic and destroys my body. Yoga makes me happy.” You should analyze your beliefs and make sure they won’t stop you from changing your habits. The same is true when you try to form positive habits. If you want to start eating healthy food, here are some positive beliefs you should start thinking about: “Healthy food is very good for my health. It gives me a lot of energy and I feel very good.”

如果你想成功地改掉你的习惯,你应该改变你内心的关于这些习惯的想法。比如,你的旧观念是:“我喜欢香烟,因为它使我感觉很好很轻松。”如果你保有这样的想法,那么你的戒烟行动将不会持续很久。想反,你应该采取这样的观念:“香烟有害健康。瑜伽使我快乐。”你应该分析你的观念,确保你不会停止改掉恶习。当你试图形成良好的习惯的时候也是同样的道理。当你想开始健康饮食的时候,你应该开始想这些积极的观念:“健康的食物对我的健康是有益的。它给我很多能量,我感觉非常好。”

Action Plan行动计划
  It’s now time for you to develop positive habits in your life and eliminate your negative habits. Write down 3 positive habits that you would like to develop and 3 negative habits that you would like to eliminate. For each positive habit, write down exactly what actions you’re going to take every single day in order to develop the new habit. For each negative habit, write down exactly what actions you’re not going to take in the next weeks.

现在就是你形成生活中的积极地习惯改掉恶习的时候了。写下3个你想形成的积极的习惯和3个你想改掉的消极的习惯。对于每一个积极的习惯,准确的写下你将每一天采取什么行动来形成新的习惯。对于每一个消极的习惯,准确的写下你下周打算不做什么。

You Can Do It! 你能行!
  Everybody can change. All it takes is courage and commitment. Decide right now to improve your life by changing your habits. Take action right now! Don’t be afraid. Yes, you will probably make mistakes along the way. But never forget that success is guaranteed for you if you have positive habits in your life. If you refuse to quit, success will be yours.

每个人都可以改变。这所需要的就是勇气和承诺。现在就下定决心通过改变习惯来改善你的生活。现在就行动起来!不要害怕。是的,你也许会在这条路上犯一些错误。但是永远不要忘记如果你生活中有着积极的习惯,你必定会成功。如果你坚持到底,成功注定属于你。
喜欢0

返回顶部